The 4th edition of the Biodiversity Forum has the topic “The Infrastructures for Biodiversity”. It has the colaboration from Portuguese Association of Greenways (APCV) and the Portuguese Association of Natural Engineering (APENA). The venue will be held in the Estoril Congress Center between the 28th of September and the 1st October. This edition has the following objectives:
– To debate the importance of Greenways, as fundamental infrastructures for biodiversity, at local and regional landscape scales;
– To celebrate 2011 as the World Year of Forests as it was recommended at international level by the United Nations;
– To discuss the best ideas that can contribute to sustainability and to a better environment.
The Infrastructures for Biodiversity will be organized in following sessions:
- Session 1 – Greenways and Forests
- Session 2 – Greenways and Soft Mobility
- Session 3 – Greenways and Rural Landscape
- Session 4 – Greenways and Urban Environment
- Session 5 – Greenways and Bioengineering
For more details about The Infrastructures for Biodiversity you are welcome to look at the programme.